Ahmed Reda Madouni
|Full name||Ahmed Reda Madouni|
|Date of birth||4 October 1980|
|Place of birth||Casablanca, Morocco|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|2010–2012||1. FC Union Berlin||34||(1)|
|2014||FC Energie Cottbus||9||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16 June 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
He played for Montpellier HSC and Borussia Dortmund before joining Bayer Leverkusen. In 2007, he transferred to Qatar to play for Al-Gharafa. In July 2009, he signed for French Ligue 2 club Clermont Foot. On 19 May 2010, he joined 1. FC Union Berlin on a three year contract.
He signed a contract with FC Energie Cottbus on 17 January 2014 for six months with an option to extend for another year. He left Cottbus at the end of the season after they were relegated from the 2. Bundesliga.
A former French youth international formed in Montpellier HSC, Madouni made the switch to join the Algerian national team in June 2005, as he played his first game for Les Fennecs, a friendly against Mali. He has two international caps.
- "Ahmed Madouni". worldfootball.net. Retrieved 26 May 2012.
- "Ahmed Madouni" (in German). leverkusen.com. Retrieved 5 January 2012.
- "Union verpflichtet Madouni" (in German). kicker.de. 19 May 2010. Retrieved 5 January 2012.
- "FC Energie - Fanol Perdedaj und Ahmed Madouni verpflichtet" (in German). niederlausitz-aktuell.de. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- Ahmed Reda Madouni at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article relating to Algerian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|