|Number of lines||2 (planned)|
|Number of stations||18 (planned)|
|Daily ridership||7,10,557 (Estd.)|
|Number of vehicles||15|
|Train length||4 coaches|
|Electrification||750 V DC|
|Average speed||31 km/h (19 mph)|
|Top speed||80 km/h (50 mph)|
Ahmedabad Monorail (અમદાવાદ મોનો રેલ ) is a proposed monorail system for the city of Ahmedabad.  An elevated monorail will run through Ahmedabads walled city on the east bank of the Sabarmati and it will cover a 30 km circular route. Larsen and Toubro (L&T) Infrastructure Development Projects Limited has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) worth 50 billion (US$820 million) with the Gujarat Urban Development Corporation (GUDC) for a monorail project.
There are 4 lines proposed at cost of 50 billion (US$820 million). According to the plan, Kalupur Railway Station will be the main junction or starting point for all the four routes.
- Ahmedabad Railway Station to ST terminal (Geeta mandir).
- Kalupur to Lal Darwaja via Gandhi Road
- Kalupur and Lal Darwaja via Relief Road
- Kalupur with Commerce six roads via Delhi Darwaja.
- "Monorail to chug into walled city, News - City - Ahmedabad Mirror,Ahmedabad Mirror". Ahmedabadmirror.com. Retrieved 15 January 2011.
- "Vibrant Gujarat: $56.43 bn fund for urban development". Thaindian.com. Retrieved 15 January 2011.