Coordinates: 34°56′20.2″N 134°7′31.1″E / 34.938944°N 134.125306°E
Aida (英田町 Aida-chō) was a town located in Aida District, Okayama, Japan.
On March 31, 2005 Aida was merged with the towns of Mimasaka, Ōhara and Sakutō, the village of Higashiawakura, all from Aida District, and the town of Katsuta, from Katsuta District, to form the new city of Mimasaka.
As of 2003, the town had an estimated population of 3,625 and a density of 57.17 persons per km². The total area was 63.41 km².
In the 1990s, Aida's TI Circuit hosted two Formula One races called the Pacific Grand Prix.
 Adjoining municipalities
- Aida Elementary School
- Aida Junior High School
- National highways:
- Prefectural roads:
- Okayama Prefectural Route 46 (Wake-Sasame-Sakutō)
- Okayama Prefectural Route 90 (Akō-Saeki)
- Okayama Prefectural Route 362 (Iden-Yūka)
- Okayama Prefectural Route 379 (Dōdō-Kashimura)
- Okayama Prefectural Route 414 (Fukumoto-Wake)
- Okayama Prefectural Route 426 (Tama-Takimiya)
 Notable places and events
 External links