|Constituency||Nominated by the Taoiseach|
County Carlow, Ireland
|Political party||Labour Party|
|Alma mater||University College Dublin|
She unsuccessfully contest the 2011 Seanad election for the Industrial and Commercial Panel. In May 2011, she was nominated by the Taoiseach Enda Kenny to the 24th Seanad. She is the Labour Party Seanad spokesperson on Housing, Children and Youth Affairs.
- "Ms. Aideen Hayden". Oireachtas Members Database. Retrieved 29 May 2011.
- "Aideen Hayden". Labour Party. Retrieved 29 May 2011.
- Collins, Stephen (2011). Nealon's Guide to the 31st Dáil and 24th Seanad. Dublin: Gill & Macmillan. p. 2011. ISBN 9780717150595.
- Edwards, Elaine (20 May 2011). "McAleese appointed to Seanad". The Irish Times.
- "Aideen Hayden". ElectionsIreland.org. Retrieved 20 November 2011.
|This article about an Irish Labour Party politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|