From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aides in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aides has various meanings:
- Aides is the Greek god Hades.
- The aides was a French customs duty, during the time of Louis XIV
- Aides are assistants.
- Aides (butterfly), a genus of butterflies in the grass skipper family.
- AIDES, a French non-governmental organization against AIDS.
- Aides (band) are an Estonian rock music ensemble.
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.