May 7, 1987 |
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Life and career
||This section of a biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2014)|
Bryant was born in Phoenix, Arizona where she graduated from Xavier College Preparatory in 2005. After Xavier, Bryant attended and graduated from Columbia College in Chicago. She has performed with iO Chicago, The Second City and the Annoyance Theatre. She was a writer and ensemble member for both "Sky's the Limit, Weather Permitting" and "We're All In This Room Together" on the Second City e.t.c. Stage.
Bryant, who currently resides in New York City, made her debut as a featured player on Saturday Night Live on September 15, 2012. She was promoted to a repertory player during her second season on the show. Bryant is the youngest female member of the current cast and ties with Jay Pharoah (also born in 1987, but Pharaoh was born five months after Bryant) as the youngest current cast member overall.
Bryant made a small cameo appearance in The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
Celebrity impressions on SNL
Recurring characters on SNL
- One of the students in the "Shallon" (Nasim Pedrad) sketches
- Morgan, co-host of Girlfriends Talk Show who always gets shunned or ignored by her friend Kyra (Cecily Strong) in favor of the guest
- "Cast Bios". Aidy Bryant. NBC. Retrieved September 12, 2012.
- Metz, Nina (September 10, 2012). "Aidy Bryant, Tim Robinson, Cecily Strong join cast of 'SNL'". Chicago Tribune.
- Levin, Gary (September 10, 2012). "'Saturday Night Live' adds three new cast members". USA Today.
- "‘Saturday Night Live’ adds 3 performers for upcoming season after departures of Wiig, Samberg". The Washington Post (The Associated Press). September 10, 2012.
- Rackl, Lori (January 14, 2014). "‘Late Night’ heir Seth Meyers: ‘I would not be where I am today if it wasn’t for Chicago’ (VIDEO) - Voices". Chicago Sun-Times. Retrieved June 16, 2014.