From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ail or -ail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ail or AIL may refer to:
- Ail (health), a state of poor health
- Ail (Sailor Moon), a character in the Sailor Moon anime series
- Automotive Industries Limited, a motor vehicle manufacturer of Israel
- American Income Life Insurance Company, a life insurance company in America
- Dylan Ail Don, a night god in Welsh mythology
- ail, a rare name for garlic (ail is French for garlic)
- Abnormal Indivisible Loads, a term used for oversized road transport
- All-Ireland League (rugby union)
- ail, code for Aimele language of Papua New Guinea
- Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (disambiguation), various research institutes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.