From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ailes may refer to:
Ailes is the French translation of the word Wing
- Ailes Gilmour, pioneer of the American Modern Dance movement of the 1930s
- Roger Ailes (born 1940), president of America's Fox News Channel and chairman of the Fox Television Stations Group
- Stephen Ailes (1912 – 2001), United States Secretary of the Army between 1964 and 1965
- Sts'Ailes, First Nations people in the Lower Mainland of the Canadian province of British Columbia
- Les Ailes de la Mode, a department store in the province of Quebec, Canada
- Complexe Les Ailes (Montreal), a shopping mall in downtown Montreal named after Les Ailes de la Mode
- Des racines et des ailes, French television documentary series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.