May 14, 1977 |
Cranston, Rhode Island, United States
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||125 lb (57 kg; 8.9 st)|
|No. of adult films||11 (per IAFD)|
At the age of six, she began performing in stage plays and singing, and developed an interest in sports such as field hockey, softball, swimming and cross country, which she continued to do through high school. She also was very involved with her school's student council.
Sweet's career began at age 19 when she had a chance meeting with Suze Randall. Ironically, she went to Randall's studio to accompany one of her friends, who aspired to be a model. When the photographer met them, however, Sweet was chosen instead.
She began modeling for Randall, and soon afterwards was chosen for a centerfold spread in Penthouse magazine. She became Penthouse Pet for August 1998, which led to appearances in other men's magazines, including Perfect 10, Club, High Society, and Leg World.
In 1999, Sweet moved to Milan, as a high-fashion model for the famous Elite modeling agency. Upon returning to the U.S. several months later, she started her own business and launched her own website.
While running her own website, she also modeled for companies such as Ruplemintze, Trashy Lingerie, Mystique-Magazine, and Mac & Bumble, as well as acclaimed adult photographers such as Stephen J. Hicks.
She has branched out into the field of television and entertainment, including a stint as a hostess of a gameshow on Fox Sports. She has appeared in music videos for Korn and Marilyn Manson. She has also worked in Canada, Italy, Mexico, and London, England.
- Lingerie Party (1999)
- Jack's Playground 13 (2004)
- Meridians of Passion (2004)
- Stocking Secrets 9 (2005)
- Hypnotik Illusions (2005)
- Survivors Exposed July 2001
- Penthouse Lingerie Party
- VS gameshow
- E Channel swimsuit special
- Entertainment Tonight with Danni
- The X Show – 3 episodes
- German TV show for Perfect 10
- Marilyn Manson video – Tainted Love
- Korn video – Thoughtless
- STIR video – Climbing The Walls
- Tripp Daniels (2003-02-01). "AVN Online Interview: Aimee Sweet". AVN Online. Retrieved 2007-05-12.
- Aimee Sweet (2005-12-01). "GUEST COMMENTARY - Sweet Success: Web goddess Aimee Sweet on making it big and keeping it real". pp. AVN Online. Retrieved 13 October 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Aimee Sweet.|