From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|East side of the station, March 2012|
(See other stations in Aichi)
|Line(s)||Tōkaidō Main Line|
|There is a bus stop near this station|
|1/2||■Tōkaidō Main Line||for Okazaki and Nagoya|
|3||■Tōkaidō Main Line||for Toyohashi and Hamamatsu|
|Tōkaidō Main Line|
The name of the new station was formally announced on 14 July 2011. It opened on 17 March 2012.
A bus service operated by Meitetsu Bus runs from Aimi Station to Kōda Station.
- Aichi Prefectural Kōda High School
- Okazaki Fukuoka Junior High School
- "東海道本線 幸田～岡崎間新駅の名称等について" [Name of new station between Kōda and Okazaki] (in Japanese). Japan: Central Japan Railway Company. 14 July 2011. Retrieved 14 December 2011.
- "平成２４年３月ダイヤ改正について" [March 2012 Timetable Revision] (pdf). News release (in Japanese). Japan: Central Japan Railway Company. p. 11. Retrieved 16 December 2011.
- "駅構内図" [Station map] (in Japanese). Japan: Central Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 6 September 2012.
- "【ダイヤ改正】岡崎地区および春日井地区（3月17日）" [Timetable Revision: Okazaki and Kasugai areas (17 March)] (in Japanese). Japan: Meitetsu Bus Co., Ltd. 9 March 2012. Retrieved 12 March 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Aimi Station.|