The Ainsworth Baronetcy, of Ardnanaiseig in the County of Argyll, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 12 January 1917 for the industrialist, banker and Liberal politician John Ainsworth.
Ainsworth baronets, of Ardanaiseig (1917)
- Sir John Stirling Ainsworth, 1st Baronet (1844–1923)
- Sir Thomas Ainsworth, 2nd Baronet (1886–1971)
- Sir John Francis Ainsworth, 3rd Baronet (1912–1981)
- Sir (Thomas) David Ainsworth, 4th Baronet (1926–1999)
- Sir Anthony Thomas Hugh Ainsworth, presumed 5th Baronet (born 1962)
Currently, the baronetcy is listed as dormant on the Official Roll of the Baronetage as the 5th Baronet has not yet proved his succession.
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (February 2013)|
- "Official Roll of the Baronetage (as at March 31st 2013". Standing Council of the Baronetage.