Air-Britain, traditionally sub-titled 'The International Association of Aviation Enthusiasts', is a non-profit aviation society founded in July 1948. In April 1968 the association was incorporated into a company limited by guarantee, Air-Britain (Historians) Ltd. With over 4,000 members worldwide, Air-Britain publishes books about worldwide civilian and military aviation, that are sold via bookshops, air show stands, mail order and via a secure sales website. Four regular journals are published, with coverage of both current and historical aviation themes. Air-Britain periodically organises events such as aircraft fly-ins and aircraft recognition competitions.
- Aviation World (all aviation) - quarterly
- Archive (historical civil aviation) - quarterly
- Aeromilitaria (historical military aviation) - quarterly
- Air-Britain News (current aviation) - monthly
Archived scans of many of these are progressively being made available as PDF files on CDs.
- British Civil Register News, 1948 - Jun 1953 (renamed British Civil Aviation News)
- British Military Serial Numbers, 1950 - Jul 1954 (renamed British Military Aviation News)
- Overseas Civil Register News, 1952 - 1957
- British Civil Aviation News, Jul 1953 - Dec 1965 (absorbed into Air-Britain Digest)
- Overseas Airline News, Jul 1953 - Dec 1963 (absorbed into Air-Britain Digest)
- British Military Aviation News, Aug 1954 - Dec 1963 (absorbed into Air-Britain Digest and Aeromilitaria)
- Commonwealth Aviation News, Jan 1958 - May 1961 (absorbed into Air-Britain Digest)
- European Aviation News, Jan 1958 - Dec 1963 (absorbed into Air-Britain Digest)
- Aircraft Movements Review, May 1959 - Dec 1963 (absorbed into Air-Britain Digest)
- Air-Britain Digest, 1948 - Dec 2002 (renamed Air-Britain Aviation World)
- Main website. http://www.air-britain.com
- Sales website. http://www.air-britain.co.uk
- ABPIC - a photographic images website accessible to all comers for image uploads and downloads. http://www.abpic.co.uk
- AB-IX - members-only e-mail forum for information exchange.
- Air-Britain Information Exchange - Researchers' Corner. http://www.ab-ix.co.uk/
- A-B Turboprop Blog Site. http://air-britain-bizturbo.blogspot.com/
- Aeroplane Monthly. UK: IPC Media Ltd. June 1981. p. 21.
- http://www.air-britain.com Official website