Air America (TV series)
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||22|
|Running time||approx. 45 minutes|
|Original run||October 4, 1998 – 1999|
The series concerns two undercover secret agents, Rio and Wiley, who assume a new role for the State Department as pilots who work for the Latin America airline Air America. They receive direct orders from the State Department to do various missions such as protecting witnesses, investigating international crime, and rescuing those in need.
- Scott Plank as Wiley Ferrell
- Lorenzo Lamas as Rio Arnet
- Diana Barton as Alison Straton
- Gilbert Montoya as Pablo
- Karmin Murcelo as Alma
- Philip McNulty as Tim
- Arthur Roberts as Jenner
- Shauna Sand Lamas as Dominique
- Charles Martinet as David Dixon
- Brownfield, Paul (October 24, 1998). "First-Run Syndicated Series Are Flexing Their Muscles". Los Angeles Times. p. F-2. Retrieved 2008-09-28.
- Snow, Shauna (September 8, 1998). "Morning Report". Los Angeles Times. p. F-2. Retrieved 2008-09-28.
On June 6, 2006, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment released Air America: The Complete Series on DVD in Region 1.