Air Force Amy
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: This article appears to have been edited (by 22.214.171.124) in a way that is promotional and may not meet Wikipedia's standards.. (April 2015)|
|Air Force Amy|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|Weight||115 lb (52 kg)|
Air Force Amy is an American legal courtesan, adult model, certified sexologist, sex & relationship coach, sex educator, author and reality star TV in the HBO television documentary series Cathouse: The Series. MSNBC has called her "a living legend in the world of sex."
Three months prior to being discharged from the United States Air Force in 1990, Air Force Amy applied to the nearby Chicken Ranch brothel in Nevada, and worked continuously as a legal and licensed prostitute in legal brothels in Nevada. She has worked at the Chicken Ranch, the Mustang Ranch (from 1994 to 1997), the Sagebrush Ranch,the Cherry Patch Ranch, Sheri's Ranch, the Kit Kat Guest Ranch, and the Moonlite Bunny Ranch since 2000. As a legal Nevada prostitute, she works as an independent contractor who turns in half of her money made at the brothel to the house. She earns US$10,000 to $50,000 a month and is considered the most popular and highest earner at Moonlite Bunny Ranch  Amy persuaded her employer to offer a Military Appreciation Night: a special promotion for free sex to soldiers.
Around the year 2000 Amy began to branch out in her sex worker career by appearing in pornographic magazines,-Penthouse Forum, Covergirl April 2014. - Penthouse Magazine, March 2014 • Hustler, March 2008 • Strip LV Magazine Jan, Feb, Mar, 2007 • Playboy Magazine, Jan 2006 • Gent, May 2004 • Cheri, January 2004 • Cheri, November 2003 • Vice Magazine, September 2003 • Gent, August 2003 • Over 40, Cover girl, May 2003. • Arena, May 200.3 • Hustler Hometown Girls, May 2002 • Hustler’s Busty-Summer spectacular 2002 • Maxim (German Edition), January 2002 • Spectator-Cover girl, June 2001 • Bordello Confidential Issues #1,2 and 3 • Adult Video News (AVN)-Cover girl, April 2002 • New Yorker (Money Edition) April 2001 • Marie Claire, Jan 2001 • Gent-Winter Extravaganza, 2001
Film, Television and Documentaries
Amy appeared a wide variety of TV talk shows, documentaries, specials, film, reality series and news reports • HBO “Best of Real Sex”. • The Playboy Channel, two different episodes of “Sexcetera”. • Fox Reality, Realitini Awards Show. • No Good TV. • Xmas Carolla Show with Adam Carolla. • “Night Calls” on Playboy Radio. • The Daily Show. • Comedy Central’s “Insomniacs” and two episodes of “The Man Show”. • ABC News, Nightline. • Fox News on The Live Desk Show with Martha McCallum. • Sean Hannity, “Hannitys’ America". • Tyra Banks. • Rita Crosby, ”Free sex for the Military”. • Howard Stern. • A BBC documentary airing now in London and my fan mail from there is astronomical. • Sci-Fi Channel, “Proof Positive”. • Jenny Jones. • Rikki Lake. • Walk or Talk. • Talk Soup, 4x including, The Best of “Year in review 2007″. • Ananda Lewis. • Bob Berkowitz. • Dr Drew. • USA network aired “Pornstars and their Pets”. • Judge Jeanine Pirro. • Warner Brothers Networks, “The Surreal World”.. • Fox News, CNN News, MSNBC. Amy regularly guests on various nationally syndicated radio shows. She is a frequent guest on Howard Stern, Lamont & Tonelli, and The Lex & Terry Show. She has written sex and relationship columns for Strip LV Magazine and ANE Weekly and a pornographic film, Lesbian Ho'Down at the Bunnyranch (2000), directed by Ron Jeremy.
HBO Cathouse series
Air Force Amy was repeatedly featured in HBO's documentaries, Cathouse (2002), Cathouse 2 (2003), and Cathouse: The Series (2005), about the Moonlite Bunny Ranch. She was a prominent cast member in most episodes, and called "the all-time top earner" and "the master of the game". The "She's Got Game" episode (season 1, episode 5, first aired July 14, 2005), was an in depth personal profile. She also appeared in the 2004 BBC television program The Brothel, on the same subject, and the 2005 documentary Pornstar Pets.
Amy has an Associate in Sex Education Certificate from The Institute For Advanced Study of Human Sexuality, a Clinical Sexology Certificate from The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. Amy is a Certified Sexologist, The American College of Sexologists, a Certified Love Coach - Loveologist, Loveology University.</ref>
- "Blaze marks end of Mustang Ranch II", Ray Hagar, Reno Gazette-Journal, March 26, 2007. Retrieved May 4, 2007.
- "About Air Force Amy", official site. Retrieved April 16, 2015.
- "Sex for Sale", Joyce Marcel, The American Reporter, Vol. 12, No. 3,056w, December 23, 2006. Retrieved May 3, 2007.
- "'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for November 10", Rita Cosby Live & Direct, interview with Rita Cosby, November 10, 2005 MSNBC. Retrieved May 3, 2007.
- Mead, Rebecca (2001-04-23). "American Pimp: How to Make an Honest Living from the Oldest Profession". The New Yorker. Archived from the original on 2001-04-23. Retrieved 2007-05-03.
- Leduff, Charlie (2003-06-28). "Nevada turns to brothels as a budget fix". New York Times. p. 7, Column 1, Late Edition - Final, Section A. Archived from the original on 2006-05-31. Retrieved 2007-04-04.(off-site copy at walnet.org)
- "Cathouse: The Series" episode guide from TV.com. Retrieved May 3, 2007.
- "She's Got Game", Cathouse: The Series season 1 episode 5, first aired July 14, 2005. Retrieved May 3, 2007.
- "The Brothel", 26 November 2004. BBC. Retrieved May 3, 2007.
- Air Force Amy at the Internet Movie Database; URL accessed 2007-04-04.