|Hubs||Rarotonga International Airport|
|Headquarters||Rarotonga, Cook Islands|
Air Rarotonga is an airline based in Rarotonga, Cook Islands and is ‘the airline of the Cook Islands’. It operates inter-island scheduled services throughout the Cook Islands. It also operates chartered flights to French Polynesia, Niue, Samoa and Tonga. Its main base is Rarotonga International Airport.
The airline was established in February 1978 and started operations in July 1978 with a Cessna 337 aircraft. The company is owned by three private investors. More than 70,000 passengers travel between its island destinations each year.
|Aitutaki||Cook Islands||AIT||NCAI||Aitutaki Airport|||
|Atiu||Cook Islands||AIU||NCAT||Enua Airport|||
|Mangaia||Cook Islands||MGS||NCMG||Mangaia Airport|||
|Manihiki||Cook Islands||MHZ||NCMH||Manihiki Island Airport|||
|Mauke||Cook Islands||MUK||NCMK||Mauke Airport|||
|Mitiaro||Cook Islands||MOI||NCMR||Mitiaro Airport|||
|Penrhyn Island||Cook Islands||PYE||NCPY||Tongareva Airport|||
|Pukapuka||Cook Islands||NCPK||Pukapuka Island Airfield|||
|Rarotonga||Cook Islands||RAR||NCRG||Rarotonga International Airport|||
The airline codeshares with Air Tahiti on flights between Rarotonga and Tahiti with Air Tahiti being the operator. The airline also offers scenic flights over Rarotonga and air charter services to neighbouring Pacific Island countries including Tahiti, Niue, Tonga and Samoa. The airline also operates Air Ambulance evacuations from all island airports in the Cook Islands when needed.
As of April 2011 the Air Rarotonga fleet includes the following aircraft:
|Embraer EMB-110P1 Bandeirante||3||0||15|
In February 2012, the airline received 2 more Embraer EMB 110 Bandeirante aircraft. One of which was added to the fleet and began operating in January 2013, while the other will be added later in 2013.
- "Air Rarotonga - Book a Flight". Archived from the original on 20 February 2008. Retrieved 2008-02-17.
- "Air Rarotonga - Air Charter- Set your own timetable to explore our Islands". Retrieved 26 November 2014.
- Flight International 27 March 2007
- "Air Rarotonga Route Maps". Air Rarotonga. Retrieved 12 November 2011.
- "Air Rarotonga - Air Ambulance - Medical evacuation". Retrieved 26 November 2014.
- "Air Rarotonga - Our Aircraft Fleet - Saab 340, Embraer Bandeirante, Cessna 172". Retrieved 26 November 2014.
- "Cook Islands News: Latest news, sports, politics, health, environment and opinion in Rarotonga and the outer islands". Retrieved 26 November 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Air Rarotonga.|
|This Oceania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|