Air Transport Command
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Air Transport Command has been a title used by several military formations:
- I Troop Carrier Command was known as "Air Transport Command, United States Army Air Forces" from 30 April 1942 to 30 June 1942
- Canadian Forces Air Transport Command
- Air Transport Command (United States Air Force) (1942-1948)
- European Air Transport Command, a coordinating centre in Europe for five European armed forces founded 2010
- RAF Transport Command, Royal Air Force
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.