|Company slogan||"Volate in buona compagnia" (it)
"Voler en bonne compagnie" (fr)
|Headquarters||Federico Fellini Airport
Air Vallée S.p.A. - Services Aériens du Val d'Aoste was an airline based on the grounds of Federico Fellini Airport in Rimini, Italy. It operated scheduled services linking two destinations in Sardinia and six on mainland Italy, as well as charter services. Its main base was Aosta Airport, with hubs at Leonardo da Vinci Airport, Rome and Turin Caselle Airport. Since summer 2010, Air Vallee is flying again, with its new hub at Rimini's airport.
Air Vallée was founded in June 1987 to promote the commercial development of Aosta airport. In June 1988, a twice weekly link with Rome was started with a Beechcraft King Air C90. The King Air was replaced in October 1989 with a Cessna Citation I and another twin jet was acquired. Both were replaced by a Learjet 31 acquired in January 1992 and a Beechcraft King Air 200 was acquired in August 1993.
In the summer of 2010, Air Vallée restarted operations, offering domestic flights from Rimini as well as a weekly flight from Perugia to Olbia on Sardinia. A single Dornier 328 Jet should be in use for these flights.
In early 2012, Air Vallee announced a plan to expand the destinations they operate, so they sold a significant number of tickets to Romania. Subsequently achieving an aggressive campaign to promote the company has canceled all those flights, but not returned until now the price of these tickets.
In mid 2013 Air Vallée close all reservation and grounded its aircraft.
Air Vallée does not serve any destination as of March 2013.
Other aircraft (at March 2012):
- 1 Learjet 31 (for Air Taxi flights)
- Air Vallée official website - French
- Aosta Valley Regional Council official website
- "Services." Air Vallée. Retrieved on 29 November 2010. "For any questions please call: Air Vallée S.p.A. Aeroporto Internazionale Federico Fellini Via Flaminia, 409 - 47924 Miramare di Rimini Rimini – Italia."
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 27 March 2007. p. 68.
- "World Airline Directory." Flight International. 20–26 March 2001. 72.
- Air Vallée fleet at ch-aviation.ch
- Air Vallée fleet at airfleets.net
- Air Vallee to offer Rome link from Parma base at routesonline.com
- AIR VALLEE S.p.A. - The Company - The Fleet - Learjet 31
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Air Vallée.|
- Official website (multlingual)