From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aira may refer to:
- Aira, species of annual grasses
- Aira, Kagoshima (Aira), a city in Japan
- Aira, Kagoshima (town), a former town in the Aira District, Kagoshima, Japan
- Aira, Kagoshima (Kimotsuki), a former town in the Kimotsuki District, Kagoshima, Japan
- Aira District, Kagoshima, a district in Japan
- Aira Caldera, a caldera in Japan
- Aira Force, a waterfall in the Lake District, United Kingdom
- Aira, an angel expressed in the Enochian magic system. See List of Enochian angels
People with the surname
- César Aira, Argentine author
- José Manuel Aira (born 1976), Spanish footballer
- Mitsuki Aira, Japanese techno-pop artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.