||This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2014)
Airbus Defence and Space
||Aerospace, Telecommunication, Electronics
|Bernhard Gerwert, CEO 
- François Auque, Space Systems
- Fernando Alonso, Military Aircraft
- Evert Dudok, Communication, Intelligence and Security
- Thomas Müller, Electronics
- Julian Whitehead, Financial Officer
- Pilar Albiac Murillo, Operations and Head of Transformation
- Christian Scherer, Marketing and Sales
- Lars Immisch, Human Resources
||Military aircraft, Communication satellites and systems, Electronic systems
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group responsible for defence and aerospace products and services. Airbus Defence and Space was formed in January 2014 from the former EADS divisions Airbus Military, Astrium, and Cassidian.
Airbus Defence and Space is present in dozens of countries on all continents.
On July 31, 2013, EADS announced that its name would be changed to Airbus Group by the end of that year. Astrium, Cassidian, and Airbus Military would be merged to form Airbus Defence and Space.
In January 2014, the parent company EADS effected the reorganization as Airbus Group, with three divisions that include Airbus Defence and Space, Airbus, and Airbus Helicopters.