The Aird Baronetcy, of Hyde Park Terrace in Paddington in the County of London, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 5 March 1901 for the civil engineering contractor and Conservative politician John Aird.
The present Baronet is a co-heir to the barony of Willoughby de Eresby
Aird baronets, of Hyde Park Terrace (1901)
- Sir John Aird, 1st Baronet (1833–1911)
- Sir John Aird, 2nd Baronet (1861–1934)
- Sir John Renton Aird, 3rd Baronet (1898–1973)
- Sir (George) John Aird, 4th Baronet (born 1941)
The heir apparent is the present holder's son James John Aird (born 1978).
- The London Gazette: . 5 March 1901. Retrieved 15-10-2012.