|IATA: none – ICAO: KLVN – FAA LID: LVN|
|Owner||Metropolitan Airports Commission|
|Elevation AMSL||960 ft / 293 m|
Airlake Airport (ICAO: KLVN, FAA LID: LVN) is a public use airport in Dakota County, Minnesota, United States. Owned by the Metropolitan Airports Commission, it is 22 nautical miles (35 km) south of the central business district of Minneapolis. The airport is located near the Twin Cities suburbs of Lakeville and Farmington.
Facilities and aircraft
Airlake Airport covers an area of 425 acres (172 ha) at an elevation of 960 feet (293 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 12/30 with an asphalt surface measuring 4,098 by 75 feet (1,249 x 23 m).
Traffic pattern altitude is 1760′ MSL (800 AGL). Runway 12 is right traffic.
There is one fixed base operator (FBO), Aircraft Resource Center.
For the 12-month period ending May 30, 2009, the airport had 65,000 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 178 per day. At that time there were 137 aircraft based at this airport: 93% single-engine and 7% multi-engine.
- FAA Airport Master Record for LVN ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective November 15, 2012.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF, 2.03 MB). National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010.
- "Airlake Airport (IATA: none, ICAO: KLVN, FAA: LVN)". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved August 9, 2013.
- "IATA Airport Code Search (LVN)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved August 9, 2013.
- Airlake Airport at Metropolitan Airports Commission
- PDF (295 KB) at Minnesota DOT airport directory
- Aircraft Resource Center, the fixed base operator (FBO)
- Aerial image as of April 1991 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for LVN, effective December 11, 2014
- Resources for this airport: