|Look up airline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An airline is a company that provides air transport services for passengers or freight.
Airline may also refer to:
- A single holding company, which as an independent business and its holding, made up and composed of a single government-certificated air carrier that is an IATA sanctioned airline transportation company, which has an established and unique callsign and ICAO designator
- Airline (1982 TV series), British television series produced by Yorkshire Television for the ITV network
- Airline (UK TV series), British show on ITV, aired from 1998–2006
- Airline (U.S. TV series), American reality show on A&E, aired from 2004–2005
- Airlines (TV series), an Indian television drama series aired on Star Plus in 2014
- Airline Tycoon, business simulation game
- Airlines (video game), MS-DOS based construction and management simulation game
Formerly, a synonym for beeline, or the shortest path between two land points regardless of obstacle. As defined by a 1913 dictionary: "Air line, a straight line; a bee line. Hence Air-line, adj.; as, air-line road."
- Air-line railroad, relatively flat and straight railroad
- Airline Highway, divided highway in Louisiana, USA, built in the 1930s and 1940s to bypass the older Jefferson Highway
- "The Airline", the Bangor-Calais leg of Maine State Route 9 in Maine, USA
- Airline State Park, in Connecticut, USA
- Airline (guitar), vintage guitar model
- Another spelling of "air line", a tube that carries a compressed air supply, e.g. to inflate tyres or power compressed-air tools
- Emirates Air Line (cable car), across the River Thames in London
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Airline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.