Airoli Mulund Bridge
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Airoli is a developed residential as well as commercial suburb of Navi Mumbai. It is connected to Navi Mumbai's other developed neighborhood Vashi with city bus services provided by BEST, NMMT and local train services.
The Mulund-Airoli bridge has contributed to Airoli's expansion in recent years, as Mulund is Mumbai's one of the busiest suburbs. The bridge also serves as a connection between Airoli and the Nahur station of the central railways. It is one of the only two bridges which connect Mumbai to Navi Mumbai, the other being the Vashi bridge.
The commercial zone includes the print city of The Times Of India, the iGate Knowledge Park (previously known as Patni Knowledge Park), Reliable Tech Park, and Mindspace. Mindspace is an office complex which contains offices of several firms.
The area of Airoli and Diva village was developed by CIDCO (City Industrial Development Corporation) and later on handed over to NMMC (Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation) for administration. Airoli is divided into 28 sectors, out of which 20 sectors have been developed.
Trains: One can reach Airoli by using the Mumbai suburban local train network. You can take a train from Thane going to Vashi / Panvel, or take a train from Vashi going to Thane. It takes around 7–8 minutes in train from Thane to Airoli.
Bus: BEST buses are available from Airoli to Vashi, Chembur, Sion, Mulund, Bhandup, Powai, Dindoshi & Borivali. NMMT buses are available from Airoli to Vashi, Thane, Panvel, Bhayandar, Mulund & Borivali. BEST AC Kinglong & NMMT AC Volvo buses are available from Airoli to Vashi, Dindoshi & Borivali.
BEST Routes in Airoli
|BEST||500||Vikhroli Depot to Airoli Bus Stn|
|BEST||501||Kurla Rly Stn (E) to Airoli Bus Stn|
|BEST||509||Prateeksha Nagar Depot to Millennium Business Park (Mahape)|
|BEST||512||Mulund (W) Check Naka Bus Stn to Nerul Bus Stn|
|BEST||513||Gawanpada Fire Brigade Mulund (E) to Vashi Rly Stn|
|BEST||514||Mulund (W) Check Naka Bus Stn to L & T Infotech (Mahape)|
|BEST||520||Deonar Depot to Airoli Bus Stn|
|BEST||522||Marol Depot to Vashi Rly Stn|
|BEST||523||Dindoshi Depot to Millennium Business Park (Mahape)|
|BEST||525||Dindoshi Depot to APMC Vashi Sec 19|
|BEST||545||Agarkar Chowk Andheri Rly Stn (E) to Airoli Bus Stn|
|BEST||C-43 EXP||Marol Depot to Mumbra Police Stn|
|BEST||AS 524||Borivali Rly Stn (E) to APMC Vashi Sec 19|
|BEST||AS 525||Dindoshi Depot to Millennium Business Park (Mahape)|
NMMT Routes in Airoli
|NMMT||1||Vashi Rly Stn to Thane Rly Stn (Cidco)|
|NMMT||2||Diva Nagar (Airoli Sec 10) to Thane Rly Stn (Cidco)|
|NMMT||4||Vashi Sec 06 Bus Stn to Thane Rly Stn (Cidco)|
|NMMT||7||Vashi Rly Stn to Airoli Bus Stn|
|NMMT||8||Vashi Rly Stn to Thane Rly Stn (Cidco)|
|NMMT||16||CBD Belapur Bus Stn to Thane Majiwada|
|NMMT||24||New Panvel Bus Stn to Thane Rly Stn (Cidco)|
|NMMT||26||Kharghar (Jalvayu Vihar) to Thane Rly Stn (Cidco)|
|NMMT||27||Karave Nagar Sec 46/48 to Thane Rly Stn (Cidco)|
|NMMT||29||Kharghar (Jalvayu Vihar) to Thane Rly Stn (Cidco)|
|NMMT||70||Vashi Bus Stn to Bhayandar Rly Stn (W)|
|NMMT||100||Vashi Rly Stn to Gawanpada Mulund (E)|
|NMMT||AC 123||Kharghar (Jalvayu Vihar) to Borivali Rly Stn (E)|
|NMMT||AC 125||APMC (Vashi) to Borivali Rly Stn (E)|
Auto and Taxi: Autos are available at Airoli bridge toll naka for Mumbai and Navi Mumbai. From Toll naka to Airoli or anywhere in navi Mumbai they do not charged as per meter & fare like anything. Share autos are available between Airoli Rly Stn and Reliable Infotech Park, Mindspace and between Airoli Sec 05 and Airoli Rly Stn as well as between Thane and Airoli.
Airoli is the first railway station from Thane on Thane / Vashi and Thane / Panvel line. The Airoli station falls on the Trans-Harbour link of harbour railway line. All the Racks on this lines are very old & used many years by Western Railway/Central Railway. Fast trains (only twice a day) do not halt here. Airoli is connected to the commercial zone. The railway station is partly connected to the residential areas by buses and autos. The share autos are available to and from railway station. Ticket counters are available only on the western side of station.
Courier service companies have small offices in Airoli.
- Professional Couriers
- First Flight
- Bludart - DHL
are present along the main road bordering Sector 6.
Airoli railway station as well as the Airoli bus stand are located at Sector 3. City buses of BEST and NMMT operate from this bus stand. Sector 7 and 8 are the commercial districts in Airoli with banks and businesses, and a small mall being developed called Ripplez. Some of the known retail outlets located in Sector 8 are Belmonte, Bata, Mobile Store, Woodlands (Aero Club). In Sector 18 there is the "Mother Teresa Orphanage" also called "PREM DAAN" which takes care only for women and children (including mentally disabled).
International non Diplomatic Enclave
The International Diplomatic Enclave (IDE) has been planned and developed by CIDCO to provide a high security enclave for various countries to establish their consulates in Airoli, Navi Mumbai, so as to provide trade, travel and visa facility to residents of MMR (Mumbai Metropolitan Region).
2. Facilities proposed include international school, multiple configuration auditoriums, seminar and conferencing facilities, exhibition spaces, health club, convenience shopping and restaurants, and housing complex
3. Special triple layered security system
Mindspace, an IT SEZ (Information Technology – Special Economic Zone) is located close to Airoli railway station on the Thane-Belapur road. It is an IT SEZ of 4.5 million sq. ft. or over 100 acres is designed for IT / ITES / BPO companies. The business park has planned work areas and floor plates. A central garden of 5 acres, clubhouse and fitness center are proposed. The buildings are designed around a central arc and interconnected with 4 lane internal roads. According to the original plan, 10 buildings are proposed, out of which 4 are ready.
Following are the organizations which have a setup at Airoli
- Medpace Clinical Research India Pvt. Ltd.
- First Source Ltd
- Sutherland Global Services.
- Neural IT Pvt Ltd.
- Capgemini India
- Wipro Ltd
- Digital Homes
- Reliance Media Works (A Big Animations Company)
- L&T Infotech
- Ness Technologies.
- M*Modal Global Services Pvt. Ltd. (formerly CBay Systems India Pvt. Ltd.)
- Maersk Global Services
- IBM India Pvt Limited
- Coalition 
National Prominent & Private Banks were the first to set up shop in Airoli. Only recently, major private and public sector banks have started opening their branches.
- Union Bank of India (Sector 6)
- Bank of India (Sector 19)
- Corporation Bank (Sector 4)
- State Bank of India (Sector 7)
- Bank of Baroda (Sector 7)
- The Federal Bank (Sector 7)
- HDFC (Sector 8)
- ICICI (Sector 7, Sector 19)
- IDBI (Sector 7)
- The Thane Janata Sahakari Bank (Sector 8)
- Punjab and Maharashtra co. op. Bank (PMC Bank)(Sector 7)
- Saraswat Bank (Sector-7)
- Abhyudaya co. op. Bank (Sector 17)
- Axis Bank (Sector 6)
- Dena Bank (Sector 5)
- Indusland Bank (Sector 5)
Apart from ATMs of the banks mentioned above, the following banks have their ATMs in Airoli. DCB (Visa), IndusInd Bank (Visa), Kotak Mahindra Bank (Visa).
Hospitals and Nursing Homes
- National Burns Center is located in Sector 13. The National Burns Center promoted by the Indian Burns Research Society is a project to provide research and training facilities in burns care technology. The primary goal of National Burns Center is to evolve simplified methods of management to reduce treatment costs and to evaluate new drugs.
- Criti Care (Near Sec-8) Signal
- Indravati Hospital (Less than 20 beds)
- Mody Hospital (Less than 20 beds).It has a medical store attached to it.
- Sukhada Specialty Hospital (Less than 20 beds)
- Navjeevan Hospital (Less than 20 beds)
- Gandhis Hospital (Less than 20 beds)
- Sanjeevani Hospital (Less than 20 beds)
- Dr Doke's Shraddha Hospital (Less than 20 beds)
- Sridhar Hospital (Less than 20 beds)
- Jasmine Hospital (Less than 20 beds)
- Heritage Healthcare Hospital and ICU (Less than 20 beds) by Dr. Rakesh Chaturvedi. It is located in sector 6. It also has a medical store attached to it.
- Asha Hospital (Sector-4)
- Avdhoot Hospital (Sector - 19)
- A 100 beds NMMC hospital is under construction (sector-3)
Schools in Airoli
- St. Xavier High School, Sector 6 (SSC)
- Euro School, Sector 19 (ICSE)
- New Horizon Scholars School, Sector-13 .Near Airoli Mulund Bridge (CBSE)
- New Horizon Public School, Sector 19 (CBSE)
- Datta Meghe World Academy, Sector-16 (CBSE)
- DAV, Airoli, Sector 10 (CBSE)
- Smt. Radhikabai Meghe Vidyalaya (R.M.V), Sector-16 (SSC)
- Saraswati Vidyalaya, Sector-5 (SSC)
- Shreeram Vidyalaya, Sector-3 (SSC)
- Smt. Sushiladevi Deshmukh Vidyalaya & Jr. College (S.D.V), Sector-4 (SSC)
- Mazidun High School, Sector-8 (SSC)
- VPM's International School, Sector 19 (ICSE)
- Neo Kids, Sector-13
Colleges in Airoli
- Datta Meghe College of Engineering (Sector-3)
- Shreeram Polytechnic, Airoli (Sector-3)
- Smt. Radhikabai Meghe Vidyalaya & Junior College(Sector-16)
- Smt. Radhikabai Meghe Teacher Education Institute (D.T.ED & B.ED), Sector 16, Airoli
- New Horizon School of Management (Sector 14)
- Mehta College (Degree College)(Sector-19)
- Saraswati Vidyalaya and Jr. College (Sector-5)
- Shreeram Vidyalaya and Jr. College (Sector-3)
- DAV Junior College (Sector-10)
- SDV Junior College (sector-4)
- D Mart (Sector-8A)
- Kings Electronics (Sector-8A)
- Maxmall ( sector-5)
- Market Line (Sector 3)
- Airoli.co.in [Business Directory]
- Airoli Knowledge Park
- New Horizon Scholars School
- Airoli Bridge
- Pictures of Airoli Bridge on Google
- AIROLI SPORTS ASSOCIATION
- Airoli Kalibari Trust
- Mindspaceindia Airoli
- Airoli Railway Station