From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up airplane in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term airplane (equivalent to "aeroplane" in non-US English) typically refers to any powered fixed-wing aircraft.
Airplane(s) may also refer to:
- Airplane!, a 1980 American comedy film
- Airplane II: The Sequel, the 1982 sequel to the above film
- Airplane (album), a 1998 album by Rusted Root
- "Airplane", a 1977 song by The Beach Boys from their album Love You
- "Airplanes" (song), a 2010 song by B.o.B featuring Hayley Williams
- "Airplanes", a 2009 song by Local Natives
- Jefferson Airplane, often referred to as "the Airplane", an American rock music band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Airplane.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.