From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up airport in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An airport is a location where aircraft take off and land.
Airport may also refer to:
- Airport, California, a census-designated place
- AirPort, a product range and implementation of the IEEE 802.11 ("Wi-Fi") protocol by Apple Inc.
- Airport (novel), a 1968 novel written by Arthur Hailey
Film and TV
- Airport (TV series), a British reality television series
- Airport (1970 film), a film based on Hailey's book
- Airport 1975, a sequel to the 1970 film
- Airport '77, a sequel to Airport 1975
- The Concorde ... Airport '79, a 1979 sequel to Airport '77
- Airport (1993 film), a 1993 Tamil action film
- Airport (2009 film), a 2009 Hindi film
- The Airport (Seinfeld)
- Airport (EP), a 2010 EP by Joey Yung
- "Airport" (song), a song by The Motors from Approved By The Motors
- "Airport", a song by Karate from Some Boots
- Airport (MARTA station), a rail station in Atlanta, Georgia
- Airport (MBTA station), a rail station in East Boston, Massachusetts
- Airport (Delhi Metro), on the Delhi Airport Express Line of the Delhi Metro
- Airport (UTA station), a Utah Transit Authority station
- Airport, Roanoke, Virginia, a neighborhood in Roanoke, Virginia
- List of airports for all major airports
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Airport.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.