Airports of Thailand PLC
|Traded as||SET: AOT|
|Founded||September 30, 2002|
|Products||Airport operations and services|
|Revenue||THB39,771 million (2014):32|
|THB12,262 million (2014):32|
Number of employees
|Parent||Ministry of Finance|
AOT was established on 20 September 2002, as a result of the privatisation of the state-owned Airports Authority of Thailand (AAT). At that time, the company was worth 14,285,700,000 baht. The Thai government held, and still holds, 70% of the company's stock.:48 During fiscal year 2014 AOT's average daily market capitalization was 282,321 million baht.:4
In English, the long-form of the company's name is "Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited", but its short-form logo is "Airports of Thailand PLC".
- Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
- Don Mueang International Airport (DMK)
- Phuket International Airport (HKT)
- Chiang Mai International Airport (CNX)
- Hat Yai International Airport (HDY)
- Mae Fah Luang–Chiang Rai International Airport (CEI)
- "Annual Report 2014 Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited". AOT PLC. Airports of Thailand PLC. Retrieved 16 Feb 2015.
- "Airports of Thailand Plc. for the Fiscal Year 2014 (Oct 2013–Sep 2014)" (PDF). AOT Investor Relations Center. Airports of Thailand PLC. Retrieved 16 Feb 2015.
Media related to Airports of Thailand at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about an Asian airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Asian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|