Airports of Thailand
|Traded as||SET: AOT|
|Founded||September 30, 2002|
Makin Petplay (president)
|Products||Airport operations and services|
|Revenue||THB 44.95 billion (2013)|
|Net income||THB 16.35 billion (2013)|
|Parent||Ministry of Finance|
Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited (Thai: บริษัท ท่าอากาศยานไทย จำกัด (มหาชน)) is a large Thai public company, which handles several national airports. Its headquarters are in Don Mueang District, Bangkok.
Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited was established on September 30, 2002, as a result of the privatisation of state-owned Airports Authority of Thailand (AOT). At that time, the company was worth 14,285,700,000 Baht. The Royal Thai government held 70% of the company's stock. In January 2006 the company was valued at 203,345,996 Million Baht.
AOT operates the following airports in Thailand:
- Suvarnabhumi Airport (International), nearby Bangkok
- Don Mueang International Airport, Bangkok
- Phuket International Airport
- Chiang Mai International Airport
- Hat Yai International Airport
- Mae Fah Luang–Chiang Rai International Airport
- wrightreports.ecnext.com The Winthrop Corporation: Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited - Company Profile Snapshot. Retrieved 2009-10-03
- "Contact Info." Airports of Thailand. Retrieved on 24 February 2011. "Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited [AOT] 333 Cherdwutugard Road Srikan Don Mueang, Bangkok 10210 ,Thailand."
- AOT Profile
- AOT Investor Relations
Media related to Airports of Thailand at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about an Asian airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Asian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|