|Industry||Video game industry|
|Key people||Jim Deal (President)|
Airtight Games was an independent video game developer founded in 2004 that was made up of several former members of FASA Studio, Will Vinton Studios and Microsoft, as well as several other studios. The key members included president and creative director Jim Deal, art director Matt Brunner, and co-founder Ed Fries. Their first title was Dark Void for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It was also going to be released earlier, but the date was rescheduled. They have recently released a first-person puzzle game with Square Enix as publisher entitled Quantum Conundrum.
Airtight Games was formed in 2004 by a group of industry veterans and the core team that shipped the award-winning Xbox title, Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge. Airtight Games has been working with publishers and industry leaders on contracts and publishing deals. With backgrounds in the game, film, television and comic book industries, Airtight Games' team claims ship credit on over fifty different titles and decades of combined industry experience.
|2014||Murdered: Soul Suspect||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- "Company Website". Archived from the original on 7 February 2009. Retrieved 2009-02-04.
- "Quantum Conundrum". Retrieved 2011-08-26.
- "Geekwire: Airtight Games closes, just weeks after debut of new game". Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- "Pixld". GameSpot. Retrieved 2013-07-16.
- "DerpBike". GameSpot. Retrieved 2013-07-16.
- "Soul Fjord - Android". IGN. Retrieved 2013-07-16.