From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aisha was the third wife of Muhammed. Aisha, A'isha, or Aysha may also refer to:
- Aisha (reggae singer), British reggae singer, born Pamela Ross, 1962
- Aisha Tyler, an American actress, stand-up comedian and writer.
- Aisha Syed Castro Dominican Republic Violinist, Viola.
- Aisha, stage name of the Latvian singer Aija Andrejeva
- Bibi Aisha, an Afghan woman whose mutilated face appeared on the cover of Time magazine.
- Fictional characters
- Aisha Campbell, a fictional character in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
- Aisha (Romancing SaGa), a character in the Romancing SaGa video game
- Aisha, a character in the Saints Row (video game)
- Aisha Clanclan (Outlaw), a character in the anime Outlaw Star
- Aisha, a name used in Italy for the fictional protagonist in Winx Club who appears from second season, aka Layla (Winx Club)
- Aisha (Gundam SEED), a character from Gundam SEED
- Aisha (Rumble Roses), a character in the video games Rumble Roses and Rumble Roses XX
- Aisha Krishnam, a character from Sky Girls
- Aisha, the main character in the visual novel and anime Koihime Musō.
- Aisha, a type of Neopet
- "Aisha", a song by Death in Vegas
- "Aisha", a song by McCoy Tyner
- "Aisha", a song by John Coltrane
- "Aisha", a song by Armin Van Buuren
- "Aisha", a song by Africando
- "Aïcha", a song by Jean-Jacques Goldman made famous by Cheb Khaled
- "Aïcha", a song by Singuila
- "Aicha", a song by a group named Outlandish
- "Iesha", a song by Another Bad Creation
- Aysha (genus), a genus of spiders
- Aysheaia, extinct genus of soft-bodied, caterpillar-shaped organisms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.