Aishiteiru to Itte Kure
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2008)|
Aishiteiru to Itte Kure (愛していると言ってくれ?, "Tell Me You Love Me") is a Japanese TV drama series which was aired in Japan on TBS in 1995. It was the number one Japanese drama that year, and led to a brief fad of interest in Japanese Sign Language.
Hiroko, a young actress living in Tokyo, meets Koji one day when attempting to grab an apple from a tree in the neighborhood and he plucks it out for her. The two meet again and again in the park until one time, when she is practicing a role in the park, she learns from a child that Koji can neither speak nor hear. From this point on, the two begin to grow closer together and Hiroko even learns Japanese Sign Language to understand Koji better.
- Toyokawa Etsushi as Koji Sakaki
- Takako Tokiwa as Hiroko Mizuno
- Koki Okada (ja) as Kenichi Yabe
- Ranran Suzuki as Maki Yoshida
- Kimiko Yo as Kaoru Kanzaki
- Akiko Yada as Shiori Sakaki
- Yumi Aso as Hikaru Shimada
- Screenwriter: Eriko Kitagawa
- Producer: Seiichiro Kijima
- Directors: Jiro Shono (1,2,5,7,8,12), Hiroyasu Doi (3,4,6,10,11), Katsuo Fukuwa (9)
- Music: Masato Nakamura
Prime 12 (late 90's)