|Born||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Height||5 ft 8.5 in (1.74 m)|
|Relatives||Y. V. Rao (maternal grand father)
Nyaayangal jeykattum was her debut film which was made by her mother Laxmi and her stepfather Sivachandran. It was followed Oliyampukal (1990) which was Aishwarya's first released film. And then Mamagaru (1991), Rasukutty (1992) and Meera (1992). She played double role in Butterflies (1993) and also in Gardish (1993) which was remake of Malayalam movie Kireedam. She works in a computer firm and occasionally acts in films. She is now also acting in the Malayalam serial Paarijatham being broadcast in Asianet in which she does the role of Lalitha Bhai.
Born as Shanta Meena Bhaskar, to Malayali father K Bhaskaran and actress Lakshmi. She has a half-sister from her mother's second marriage. She was married to Tanveer, but later got divorced. The couple have a daughter Anaina.
- Thendral (2011–2012) .... Bhuvana
- Paarijatham (2008–2012) .... Lalitha Bhai
- Mama Maplea (2010–present) .... Aishwarya
- കണ്ണീരൊഴുക്കാന് ഞാനില്ല , Interview – Mathrubhumi Movies. Mathrubhumi.com (2010-06-17). Retrieved on 2014-03-03.
- "Star Talk – Aishwarya". indiaglitz.com. Retrieved 15 April 2010.
- "I don't want to act with half-baked idiots any longer". rediff.com. March 2000.
- കണ്ണീരൊഴുക്കാന് ഞാനില്ല – articles,infocus_interview – Mathrubhumi Eves. Mathrubhumi.com. Retrieved on 2014-03-03.