From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aita can be:
- All India Tennis Association, abbreviated to AITA
- Aita, name of the Etruscan equivalent to the Greek Hades
- Aita River, a tributary of the Olt River in Romania
- Aita Mare, a commune in Covasna County, Romania
- Aita al-Foukhar, a small village located in the Bekaa Valley in the Rachaya region of Lebanon
- Aita Donostia, pen name of Jose Gonzalo Zulaika, a Basque musicologist and composer
- Vincenzo Aita, an Italian politician and a member of the European Parliament
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.