The Aitchison Baronetcy, of Lemmington in the County of Northumberland, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 31 January 1938 for Sir Stephen Aitchison, of Lemmington Hall, Northumberland, a Justice of the Peace for the City and County of Newcastle-upon-Tyne and for Northumberland.
Aitchison baronets, of Lemmington (1938)
- Sir Stephen Aitchison, 1st Baronet (1863–1942)
- Sir Walter de Lancy Aitchison, 2nd Baronet (1892–1953)
- Sir Stephen Charles de Lancy Aitchison, 3rd Baronet (1923–1958)
- Sir Charles Walter de Lancy Aitchison, 4th Baronet (born 1951)
- The heir apparent is Rory Edward de Lancey Aitchison (born 1986)
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (February 2013)|
- The London Gazette: . 4 February 1938.