July 27, 1991 |
|Height||1.60 m (5 ft 3 in)|
|Measurements||BWH: 88-60-86 (cm)|
She was born in Kanagawa to a Bangladeshi father and a Japanese mother. After a brief stint of fashion modeling for fashion magazines including Cawaii! and Pinky, she began glamour modeling when she was a high school student.
Starting as a gravure idol on webzines such as Weekly Playboy Mobile and Cellphone Young Magazine, Aive released her first DVD MSG: Mix School Girl in 2008, where she dressed in various costumes such as school uniforms and swimsuits. She released her second DVD Aiveam in 2009 and third DVD shot in Okinawa, Lovely Aive, in the same year.
She first appeared on television in May 2009 in TV Tokyo–NHK's weekly variety show Itsuzai Second. She had appeared in a total of 17 episodes of the show, in which she had co-starred with Ikki Sawamura, Satomi', Takeshi Tsuruno, Ryotaro Okiayu, Masaru Hamaguchi, Ken Horiuchi, Teppei Arita among others, by April 2010.
After highschool she took a temporary retirement from modeling, and restarted her full-time performing career in June 2011.
"Aive" is her real name, which means "fun", "entertaining" or "interesting" in a language other than Japanese.
- "Don't stare at me that much... The highschool girl half idol is E-cup", 8 October 2008, Sponichi Annex (Japanese)
- "Aive, the half idol is a 17-year-old E-cup", 17 May 2009, Sponichi Annex Gravure Idol Report (Japanese)
- "Aive makes her DVD debut", 14 October 2008, MyCom Journal (Japanese)
- "Exotic active highschool girl Aive, likes school uniform of course!!" (1/2), 15 October 2008, Ascii (Japanese)
- "Aive's new DVD 'Aiveam' release event is held", 20 January 2009, Zakzak (Japanese)
- "Wanna get picked up! Active highschool girl half Aive-chan 'Lovely Aive' event", 20 May 2009, Zakzak (Japanese)
- "Profile of Aive - TV", 16 August 2011, Oricon Celebrity Dictionary (Japanese)
- "Profile", Aive, Official website (Japanese)