A2 Teema: Homoilta
On October 12, 2010, the program had a special panel discussion episode, A2 Teema, with the title Homoilta (literally "Gay Night", loosely "On Gay People"). The 18 guests included opponents and proponents of a gender-neutral marriage law allowing gay marriages, including Christian Democrat MP Päivi Räsänen, Bishop of Diocese of Tampere Matti Repo, True Finns' MP Pentti Oinonen, Bible teacher Pasi Turunen (all four opponents), pastor Leena Huovinen (who has blessed lesbian couples), openly gay Green League MP Oras Tynkkynen, board member of SETA Manne Maalismaa and Mr Gay Finland Kenneth Liukkonen (all four proponents). The following week saw an unprecedentedly high number of people leaving the Evangelical Lutheran Church through the website eroakirkosta.fi.
- Yleisradio (October 13, 2010). "YLE Gay Debate Increased Resignations from the Church" (in Finnish). Archived from the original on 16 October 2010. Retrieved November 5, 2010.
- Yleisradio. "atuubi to the Point with Attitude (participants)" (in Finnish). Retrieved November 5, 2010.
- eroakirkosta.fi. "Statistical Data" (in Finnish). Retrieved October 18, 2010.
- eroakirkosta.fi. "Resignations Today" (in Finnish). Archived from the original on October 19, 2010. Retrieved October 18, 2010.
- "Homoilta-ohjelma on vuoden journalistinen teko" (in Finnish). MTV3. March 16, 2011. Retrieved July 1, 2011.
- Homepage of Ajankohtainen kakkonen
- Official Facebook group for Ajankohtainen kakkonen
- Great Journalistic Award Finland winners 2010
- Ajankohtainen kakkonen at the Internet Movie Database
|This Finnish television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|