From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ajax (disambiguation))
|Look up Ajax or AJAX in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ajax may refer to:
- Ajax (mythology), son of Telamon, ruler of Salamis and a hero in the Trojan War, also known as "Ajax the Great"
- Ajax the Lesser, son of Oileus, ruler of Locris and the leader of the Locrian contingent during the Trojan War
- Operation Ajax, the 1953 Iranian coup d'état
- Ajax (missionary), Arian missionary who converted the Suevi to Christianity (c. 466)
- Ajax, pen name of Australian nature writer Sidney William Jackson
- Ajax framework, a framework for the Ajax technique
- Ajax (floppy disk controller), a floppy disk controller fitted to the Atari STE
- AFC Ajax, a football club from Amsterdam, the Netherlands — the best-known football club named Ajax
- Aias Salamina F.C., a football club based in Salamina, Greece birthplace of Ajax the Telamonian
- Ajax Cape Town FC, a South African football club
- Ajax de Ouenzé, a Congolese football club
- Ajax Futebol Clube, a Brazilian football club
- Ajax Kenitra, a Moroccan futsal (indoor football) club
- Ajax Orlando Prospects, also known as Ajax America, an American soccer team from Orlando, Florida
- Ajax Sportman Combinatie (ASC), a cricket and football club in Leiden, The Netherlands
- FC Ajax Lasnamäe, an Estonian football club
- Rabat Ajax F.C., a Maltese football club
- Unión Ájax, a football club in Trujillo, Honduras
- Ajax Heroes, a Danish handball team
- Ajax (horse) (b. 1901), a French Champion racehorse
- Ajax II (b. 1934), an Australian Champion racehorse
- Ajax (1906 automobile), Aigner, Switzerland
- Ajax (1913 automobile), Briscoe, France
- Ajax (1914 automobile), Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- Ajax (1921 automobile), prototype, U.S.
- Ajax (American automobile), Nash Motors, 1925–1926, U.S.
- HMS Ajax, several ships of the Royal Navy
- USS Ajax, several ships of the United States Navy
- Ajax, one of the eight South Devon Railway Dido class steam locomotives, in service 1860–1884
- Ajax, a LMS Royal Scot Class express locomotive, in service 1927–1962
- Ayaks, a Soviet top secret aerospacecraft project
- Nike Ajax, an American anti-aircraft missile
Literature and fiction
- Ajax (Sophocles), a play by the ancient Greek tragedian Sophocles
- Ajax (Disney), a fictional company (the Disney equivalent of Looney Tunes' Acme Corporation)
- Ajax Duckman, a character in the animated television series Duckman
- Martian Manhunter, a comic superhero, called Ajax in Brazil and Portugal
- Ajax (comics), the name of two fictional characters from the Marvel Universe
- Ajak, a Marvel Comics character, a member of the Eternals, sometimes known as "Ajax the Greater"
- Ajax, a character in the 1979 film The Warriors
- Ajax, any of several fictional businesses used as a humor device in the radio comedy skits of Hudson & Landry
- Ajax (band), an electronic band from New York City
- Ajax (DJ), an Australian electro mashup DJ
- Ajax Records (Quebec) (1921–1926), a North American record company
- A-Jax (band), a South Korean boy band
- AjaX, keyboardist for The Pop Culture Suicides
- A Jax, an arcade game
- Ajax, Louisiana, United States, an unincorporated community in Natchitoches Parish
- Ajax, Ontario, a town in Canada
- Ajax, Utah, a ghost town
- Ajax, West Virginia
- Aspen Mountain (Colorado), United States, also known as Ajax Mountain
- Kanichee Mine, Temagami, Ontario, Canada, also known as Ajax Mine
- Ajax (cleanser), a brand of cleaning products.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.