|Original author(s)||Antimatter15, brwainer, others|
|Stable release||0.20.05 Wave / December 31, 2011|
|Type||Vector graphics editor|
The application was soon rewritten to use the DHTML Suite library from DHTML Goodies, and finally allowed for exporting SWF files through the Freemovie Java library. Development subsequently moved to Subversion on Google Code to ease production.
Version 1.0 was rewritten to use version 1.0 of Sencha's Ext JS library instead. It also added support for inbetweening and sharing projects. The next version, 0.20, was a complete rewrite to support version 2.0 of Ext JS, and used the OnlyPaths library by josep_ssv, which extended RichDraw and was designed specifically for Ajax Animator.
Later versions used the author's own VectorEditor library, based on the Raphael framework.
Ajax Animator is distributed in many different ways. The primary distribution method is the author's website, where the latest updates can be found. It also was previously found on many other free domains which are now defunct. Another version was one of the first apps on the Chrome Web Store and is located here. However, it no longer is functional.
- Antimatter15. "Ajax Animator - A free web based flash animator". Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Ajax Animator: Browser based, simple animation tool (Chrome)". makeuseof.com. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- brwainer; Antimatter15. "Introduction". Retrieved 30 April 2014.
- Zhang, Moxie. "AJAX Animator Demonstrates AJAX in RIA World". InfoQ. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- Antimatter15. "What is Ajax?". Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- Antimatter15. "History". Retrieved 21 January 2012.
- brwainer; Antimatter15. "How to access the animator".
- Ajax Animator info page
- Ajax Animator 0.20.02 (OnlyPaths)
- Ajax Animator 0.20.05 Wave (VectorEditor)
- Google Code
- Chrome Web Store
- Archive of Ajax Animator on Liveswifers