From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ajay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ajay or Ajai may refer to:
- Ajay (actor), Indian actor prominent in Telugu Cinema.
- Ajay Ahuja, Indian Air Force officer
- Ajay Bhatt, Indian-American computer architect
- Ajay Bhatt (politician), Indian politician
- Ajay Devgn, Indian actor, director, and producer
- Ajay Jadeja, Indian cricketer
- Ajay Kalsi, Indian billionaire
- Ajai Lall, Indian missionary
- Ajay Maken, Indian politician
- Ajay Piramal, Indian businessman
- Ajay Ratra, Indian cricketer
- Ajai Sahni, Indian author
- Ajai Singh, Indian governor
- Ajai R. Singh, Indian psychiatrist
- Ajay Singh (diplomat), Indian diplomat
- Ajay River, major river in Jharkhand and West Bengal
- Ajay, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Ajay (1996 film), a 1996 Hindi language film directed by Suneel Darshan
- Ajay (2007 film), a 2007 Kannada language film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.