From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ajo, -aĵo, aĵo, or ajö in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ajo is a census-designated place in Pima County, Arizona, United States.
Ajo may also refer to:
- Ajo Air Force Station, a closed United States Air Force General Surveillance Radar station
- Ajo Motorsport, a motorcycle racing team
- Ajo Peak, a mountain peak in southern Arizona
- Ajo is a Spanish word that, when translated to English, means "garlic."
People with the surname
- Niklas Ajo (born 1994), Finnish motorcycle racer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.