From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
Location of Akçakent within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Bekir Türkay (DP)|
|• District||585.31 km2 (225.99 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,404 m (4,606 ft)|
|• District density||7.7/km2 (20/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units" (in English). Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Akçakent, Turkey" (in English). Retrieved 2008-03-16.
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
|This geographical article about a location in Kırşehir Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|