From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ak-Sar-Ben or Aksarben (Nebraska spelled backwards, sometimes pronounced "exARbun" or "ughZARbun") may refer to:
- Knights of Ak-Sar-Ben, a philanthropic organization based in Omaha, Nebraska
- The Ak-Sar-Ben neighborhood of Omaha, Nebraska, also known as Elmwood Park
- Ak-Sar-Ben (arena), an indoor arena and horse racing complex in Omaha, Nebraska that existed from 1920 to 1995
- Aksarben Village, a real estate development located on the site of the former Ak-Sar-Ben arena and racetrack
- the Ak-Sar-Ben (train), a train operated by the Chicago, Burlington and Quincy Railroad
- the Ak-Sar-Ben Zephyr, a train operated by the Chicago, Burlington and Quincy Railroad
- Ak-Sar-Ben Bridge, a bridge connecting Omaha, Nebraska and Council Bluffs, Iowa that stood from 1888 to 1966
- Omaha Ak-Sar-Ben Knights, a minor-league hockey team that played from 2005 to 2007
- Ak-Sar-Ben Amateur Radio Club, a club of licensed amateur radio operators in the Omaha area from 1945 to present
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.