From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aka, AKA, or A.K.A. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A.K.A., AKA, a.k.a., aka, or a/k/a may refer to:
- "Also known as", used to introduce pseudonyms, aliases, nicknames, working names, legalized names, pen names, maiden names, etc. (Compare f.k.a. for "formerly known as".)
Aka or AKA may also refer to:
- Aka I of Commagene, Princess from the Kingdom of Commagene and daughter of Antiochis of Commagene
- Aka II of Commagene, Princess from the Kingdom of Commagene, one of the daughters of Mithridates III and Iotapa
- Aka people, a group of African pygmies living in the Central African Republic and Congo
- Aka (tribe), a tribe found in West and East Kameng, Arunachal Pradesh, India
- Brice Aka, an Ivorean footballer
- Aka, Fukuoka, a village in Japan
- Aka or Aka Island in Japan
- Aka Hills, the east of the Kameng River in Arunachal Pradesh, India
- Aka, Hungary, a village in Hungary
- Aka, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Aka language (Sudan)
- Aka language in the Central African Republic
- Hruso language in India
- A number of languages containing Aka- in their name: Aka language (disambiguation)
Acronyms and codes
- Ankang Wulipu Airport (IATA code: AKA), China
- Atka Airport (FAA LID: AKA), Alaska
- Aka, Alcoholic ketoacidosis
- AKA, Above-knee amputation
- Amphibious cargo ship, from its United States Navy hull classification symbol prior to 1969
- AKA (security), Authentication and Key Agreement
- AKA, Manpower Directorate, the Human Resources department of the Israeli Defence Forces: Agaf Koakh Adam, abbreviated as AKA
- AKA, Aga Khan Academies, a network of residential schools in Africa, South and Central Asia, and the Middle East
- AKA, Alpha Kappa Alpha, the first sorority in the United States founded by and for African-American women
- AKA, American Kitefliers Association, an international group of kite enthusiasts
- AKA, American Kickboxing Academy, a school teaching mixed martial arts
- AKA, Australian Karting Association, an organisation appointed to administer kart racing in Australia
Film and TV
- AKA (film), a 2002 film
- "A.K.A." (Jericho episode), a 2007 episode of the TV series Jericho
- Channel AKA, an UK television channel
- a.k.a. Cartoon, a Canadian animation company
- Aka Pella (Histeria!), a character from the cartoon Histeria!
- A.K.A. (album), 2014 album by Jennifer Lopez
- All pages beginning with "Aka"
- All pages with titles containing "Aka"
- All pages beginning with "AKA"
- All pages with titles containing "AKA"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.