From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aka, AKA, or A.K.A. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A.K.A., AKA, a.k.a., aka, or a/k/a may refer to:
- "Also known as", used to introduce pseudonyms, aliases, nicknames, working names, legalized names, pen names, maiden names, etc.
f.k.a., in contrast, is the common abbreviation for "formerly known as", see further below.
- AKA (film), a 2002 film
- "A.K.A." (Jericho episode), a 2007 episode of the TV series Jericho
- The A.K.A.s, a rock band
- Channel AKA, a UK television channel
- a.k.a. Cartoon, a Canadian animation company
- Aga Khan Academies, a network of residential schools in Africa, South and Central Asia, and the Middle East
- Alpha Kappa Alpha, the first sorority in the United States founded by and for African-American women
- American Kickboxing Academy, a school teaching mixed martial arts
- Australian Karting Association, an organisation appointed to administer kart racing in Australia
- Manpower Directorate, the Human Resources department of the Israeli Defence Forces: Agaf Koakh Adam, abbreviated as AKA
- Aka I of Commagene, Princess from the Kingdom of Commagene and daughter of Antiochis of Commagene
- Aka II of Commagene, Princess from the Kingdom of Commagene, one of the daughters of Mithridates III and Iotapa
- Aka people, a group of African pygmies living in the Central African Republic and Congo
- Aka (tribe), a tribe found in West and East Kameng, Arunachal Pradesh, India
- Aka Pella (Histeria!), a character from the cartoon Histeria!
- Brice Aka, an Ivorean footballer
- Aka, Fukuoka, a village in Japan
- Aka Hills, the east of the Kameng River in Arunachal Pradesh, India
- Aka, Hungary, a village in Hungary
- Aka, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Above-knee amputation
- Amphibious cargo ship, from its United States Navy hull classification symbol prior to 1969
- AKA (security), Authentication and Key Agreement
- Aka (Burmese), pre-arranged sets of movement in the Burmese martial arts
- Aka (sailing)
- Atka Airport (FAA LID: AKA) of Atka, Alaska
- Alcoholic ketoacidosis
See also 
- All pages beginning with "Aka"
- All pages with titles containing "Aka"
- All pages beginning with "AKA"
- All pages with titles containing "AKA"
fka, f.k.a., F.K.A, FKA, etc. may refer to:
- "Formerly known as", (Preposition) Having previously had the specified name. An abbreviation used in law. Origin: of formerly known as.
- FKA also an abbreviation for Russian space program FKA.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.