From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Akaba as the name of places or people occurs in various (etymologically unconnected) languages and cultures. It may refer to:
- Akaba of Dahomey, an 18th-century King of Dahomey
- Akaba, Togo, small town in the country of Togo
- Akaba, Uganda, small town in Uganda
- Akaba is an alternate spelling for:
- Akaba (meteorite), a meteorite which fell in 1949 near Ma'an, Jordan
People with the surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.