From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Akbar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Akbar may refer to:
- Akbar (1542–1605), the third Mughal Emperor.
- Akbar (name)
- HMS Akbar, a number of ships of the Royal Navy
- Akbar, Basilan, a municipality in the Philippines
- Allahu Akbar (disambiguation)
- Akbari (disambiguation), an Iranian surname
- Akhbar (disambiguation), a different word, meaning news
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.