From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ake may refer to:
- Ake, archaeological site of the pre-Columbian Maya civilization, located in the state of Yucatán, Mexico
- Ake Site, archaeological site near the town of Datil, New Mexico, USA
- Principality of Ake, medieval dynasty in central Kurdistan
- Given name
- Åke, a given name, origin and list of people with the first name "Åke"
- A'ke, a fictional character in The Deer and the Cauldron
- Claude Ake (1939–1996), Nigerian political scientist
- Nathan Aké, (b. 1995), Dutch footballer, currently playing for Chelsea F.C.
- Simeon Aké, (b. 1932), Ivorian politician
- Åke Raask, fictive Swedish singer from the 1970s played by the Swedish actor Carl-Johan Sundberg
- Cryptography: Authenticated Key Exchange
- Ake and His World, children's fiction book by Swedish poet Bertil Malmberg, published in 1924
- Ake v. Oklahoma, Supreme Court of the United States case that held an indigent criminal defendant has a right to have the state provide a psychiatric evaluation to be used in the defendant's behalf if the defendant needs it.
- AKE, IATA code for Akieni Airport, Gabon
- AKE, the US Navy designation for a Dry Stores Replenishment Ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.