Akhil Bharatiya Marathi Sahitya Sammelan
Akhil Bharatiya Marathi Sahitya Sammelan (All India Marathi Literary Conference) is an annual conference for literary discussions by Marathi writers. Marathi is the first language of majority of people from Maharashtra state. The first Marathi Sahitya Sammelan was held in Pune in 1878 under the chairmanship of Justice Mahadev Govind Ranade.
Gallery Of 86th Akhil Bharatiya Marathi Sahitya Sammelan (Chiplun)
- Mohan Vaidya (Editor). Prakashanvishwa – 2008. Pune: Prakashanvishwa Publication.
- Yogendra K. Malik (1981). South Asian intellectuals and social change: a study of the role of vernacular-speaking intelligentsia. Heritage. p. 54. Retrieved 11 May 2012.
- K.S. Padhy. Indian Political Thought. PHI Learning Pvt. Ltd. p. 348. ISBN 8120343050. Retrieved 11 May 2012.
- "Marathi Sahitya Sammelan begins in Chandrapur". IBN Live. February 3, 2012. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- "Noted critic Kottapalle elected president of 86th literary meet". DNA. November 2, 2012. Retrieved January 6, 2013.