Akitsu Station (Tokyo)
|South entrance, November 2005|
(See other stations in Tokyo)
|Neighborhood etc.||5-7-8 Akitsu-chō|
|Line(s)||Seibu Ikebukuro Line|
|Statistics||76,217 passengers/day (FY2011)|
Akitsu Station is served by the Seibu Ikebukuro Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo, with some services inter-running via the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line to Shin-Kiba and the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line to Shibuya and onward via the Tokyu Toyoko Line and Minato Mirai Line to Motomachi-Chukagai. Located between Kiyose and Tokorozawa, it is 21.8 km from the Ikebukuro terminus. The station also offers an interchange with Shin-Akitsu Station on the JR Musashino Line, which is a short walk away.
|1||■Seibu Ikebukuro Line||for Tokorozawa and Hannō|
|2||■Seibu Ikebukuro Line||for Nerima and Ikebukuro
Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line for Shin-Kiba
Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line for Shibuya
Tokyu Toyoko Line for Yokohama
Minatomirai Line for Motomachi-Chukagai
|Seibu Ikebukuro Line|
|Limited express: no stop|
|Rapid express: no stop|
|Express: no stop|
|Commuter express: no stop|
|Kiyose||Commuter semi express||Tokorozawa|
Akitsu Station opened on December 12, 1917.
Station numbering was introduced on all Seibu Railway lines during fiscal 2012, with Akitsu Station becoming "SI16".
In fiscal 2011, the station was used by an average of 76,217 passengers daily.
The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Akitsu Station (Hiroshima), a station in Hiroshima with a similar name
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 201. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Kawashima, Ryozo (March 2011). 日本の鉄道 中部ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１２巻 東京都心北部 [Railways of Japan - Chubu Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 12 Northern Central Tokyo]. Japan: Kodansha. p. 32/65. ISBN 978-4-06-270072-6.
- "西武線全駅で駅ナンバリングを導入します" [Station numbering to be introduced at all Seibu stations] (pdf). News Release (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. 23 February 2012. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- "東急東横線・メトロ副都心線相互直通、16日スタート" [Tokyu Toyoko Line and Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line inter-running to start on 16 March]. Nikkei.com (in Japanese). Japan: Nikkei Inc. 15 March 2013. Retrieved 2 April 2013.
- "駅別乗降人員 2011（平成23）年度 1日平均" [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2011)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- "駅別乗降人員 2010（平成22）年度 1日平均" [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2010)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- "各駅の乗車人員 (2010年度)" [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2010)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Akitsu Station (Tokyo).|
- Akitsu Station information (Seibu) (Japanese)