From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Akkaya in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Akkaya (a Turkish name meaning "white rock") may refer to:
- Deniz Akkaya (born 1977), Turkish model and actress
- Gülşah Akkaya (born 1977), Turkish basketball player
- Soner Akkaya (born 1985), Turkish music manager
- Akkaya, Ayaş, a village in Ankara Province, Turkey
- Akkaya, Çamlıdere, a village in Ankara Province, Turkey
- Akkaya, Kozan, a village in Adana Province, Turkey
- Akkaya, Feke, a village in Adana Province, Turkey
- Akkaya Dam, a dam in Niğde Province, Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.