|• Summer (DST)||(UTC+5)|
Aknashen (Armenian: Ակնաշեն, also Romanized as Aknachen; until 1978, Khatunarkh Verin, Verin Khatunarkh, and Khatunarkh, also Russified as Verkhniy Khatunarkh) is a town in the Armavir Province of Armenia. The town's church is dedicated to Saint Bartholomew; nearby is a ruin of an 8th-century building.
- Aknashen at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazeteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Kiesling, Brady (2005), Rediscovering Armenia: Guide, Yerevan, Armenia: Matit Graphic Design Studio
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 40; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Armavir Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|