From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AKRA may refer to:
- Akra Township, Pembina County, North Dakota
- Acra (fortress), in Jerusalem during the Hellenistic period
- Aqrah, city of Iraq
- Acre, Israel, in the northern part of the country
- Akra is the name of an archaeological site south of Peshawar in Pakistan
- Aqra (Chaldean Diocese), diocese of the Chaldean Catholic Church
People with the surname
- Yasser Akra (born 1985), Syrian footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.