From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Akrotiri (headland, cape") may refer to:
- Akrotiri, Crete, a peninsula and a municipality on the island of Crete
- Akrotiri (Santorini), a Minoan settlement on the island of Santorini
- Akrotiri (village), a village in the Akrotiri Peninsula on Cyprus
- Akrotiri and Dhekelia, the United Kingdom's Sovereign Base Areas in Cyprus
- Akrotiri Bay, a bay in the south of Cyprus
- Akrotiri Peninsula (Cyprus), a peninsula bounded by Akrotiri Bay and Episkopi Bay
- Limassol Salt Lake, also known as Akrotiri salt lake, a popular wintering place for flamingos in the Akrotiri Peninsula in Cyprus
- RAF Akrotiri, a British Royal Air Force base in Cyprus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.